Hello Dallas! If you haven’t already heard, we now have two locations for you! We opened our first Dallas shop back on December 5, which is located off Knox and U.S. Highway 75.
We wanted to provide access to as many people as possible, so we’re introducing you to our newest location in the Bishop Arts District!
For those familiar with the Bishop Arts District, you will understand why we love this neighborhood. For those new to the area and to CBD Kratom you’re in for a treat… Like some ½ Baked Brownzzz!
The Bishop Arts District is popular for its eclectic style, art galleries, boutiques, and more. It also has great dining options, coffee shops, and street art for you to enjoy on a daily or nightly walk. In addition, many of the shops stay open late on the weekends for customers to enjoy!
Here are some of the top reasons why we love having our newest shop in the Bishop Arts District:
- There are things to do, to see, and to interact with… Basically, there is something for every taste!
- Our shop is very relaxing and cool, so it fits right in with the wide-ranging things to do.
- It is very close to homes in the district, making it accessible to our new neighbors.
- We fit right in the many independently-owned shops and eateries that provide a fun shop and stroll environment in the district.
- It’s just 5 minutes away from Downtown where our other location is.
- Amazing art festivals and parades, including the 10th annual Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade coming up on February 11th.
- Our location on Davis St. is surrounded by many popular shops. Some of which include Bishop Cider, North Oak Cliff Beer & Wine, The Kessler Theatre, and more!
Elise, from our Bishop Arts location, said, “I enjoy working in the Bishop Arts District because every day we get a diverse group of customers to come check out the shop. I have fallen in love with the art and culture associated with the area. It’s truly one of a kind.”
What are you waiting for? Head over to our newest CBD Kratom located at 1307 Davis St.